Saturday 4 February 2012


Dear Everybody,, Hope you are well. I am in the middle of many new adventures - please look at my new Blog organised by my  son James Swale. Many of you already know him famously through his great work with the rosiearoundtheworld website - even keeping in touch somehow when I was in Siberia. That was a hard school and I looked on my present 1,000 run  as just a holiday, but though fun, it is being quite challenging.   

I am proud to have made 1st Checkpoint st Florentin about 150km south of Paris, The left knee is still hurting badly, but I hope to get it scanned over next few days.  I am DETERMINED not to give up because of the injury - you don't give up in a war just because u r in a bit of pain!!!  Love, RosieX. Blog link: http://rosies-paris-to-rome-run.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment